It’s been another fun challenge this year, thanks to Cathy at 746Books for hosting, and whilst I originally expected to read 10 books it was great to actually manage the full 20.
The Books I Read
Here are the books that I read for this years #20BooksofSummer challenge. Read the review by clicking on the book title.
1. WHEN SHE VANISHES BY CLAIRE DOUGLAS – NG/PUBLISHER INVITE
2. BOLD LIES BY RACHEL LYNCH – BLOG TOUR BOOK
3. THE LAST WIDOW BY KARIN SLAUGHTER – NG/PUBLISHER INVITE
4. MURDERLAND BY PAMELA MURRAY – BLOG TOUR BOOK
5. BURNT ISLAND BY KATE RHODES – PURCHASED
6. DEATH OF AN ANGEL BY DEREK FARRELL – BLOG TOUR BOOK
7. ICE COLD HEART BY P J TRACY – NG/PUBLISHER INVITE
8. MURDER UNEARTHED BY AMANDA WALLER – BLOG TOUR BOOK
9. THE CHAIN BY ADRIAN MCKINTY – NG/PUBLISHER INVITE
10 – 11. THE EAST RISE SERIES BY LISA CUTTS – PURCHASED/NG
12. ABSOLUTE PROOF BY PETER JAMES – NG BOOK
13. THE LAST STAGE BY LOUISE VOSS – BLOG TOUR BOOK
14. THE COLOUR OF BEE LARKHAM BY SARAH J HAINES – NG & PURCHASED BOOK
15. THE STRANGER DIARIES BY ELLY GRIFFITHS – NG BOOK
17. AN ELEGANT SOLUTION BY ANNE ATKINS – BLOG TOUR BOOK
18. THE GRAVEDIGGER’S BOY BY R R NEWMAN – BLOG TOUR BOOK
19. CAUSE AND EFFECT BY PETE ADAMS – BLOG TOUR BOOK
20. THE HUNTING PARTY BY LUCY FOLEY – NG BOOK
The original list included the following books which, for one reason or another, had to be put back.
Untitled by Dreda Say Mitchell (Postponed) – I had this as a scheduled Blog Tour which was sadly cancelled/postponed.
THE QUAKER BY LIAM MCILVANNY;
BROKEN GROUND BY VAL MCDERMID;
WHERE THE TRUTH LIES BY M J LEE;
DARK SACRED NIGHT BY MICHAEL CONNELLEY
I will, of course, be reading and reviewing these in the coming weeks and months.