A gripping and emotional story about a young woman fighting to survive and the shocking secret that could destroy her.
I would like to thank Emily Elgar for providing a copy of her book for me to giveaway to one very soon to be happy reader.
I was delighted that Emily Elgar was kind enough to do a Q&A on my blog yesterday, please do take a look it was a terrific post, not only that but Emily also provided a copy of If You Knew Her for this exciting giveaway. This is what has been said so far about…
‘Brilliant and cleverly crafted’ Jane Corry, Sunday Times bestselling author of My Husband’s Wife
‘An addictive read . . . I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough!’ The Chloe Douglas Blog
‘A stunning example of psychological suspense’ Clare Mackintosh, Sunday Times number one bestseller of I See You and I Let You Go
‘A wonderfully insidious build-up of tension’ Guardian
Who wouldn’t want to get their eager hands on this? Well here’s what you need to do….
1. Follow @LBRBsBlogs on twitter or here on LoveBooksReadBooks blog
2. Leave a comment below saying why you would like to have this book and indicate where you have followed
Yes, it’s that simple, but there are a few things you need/may want to know…
1. This is open to UK residents only;
2. The winner will be chosen randomly from the best comment(s) I feel have been given, no discussion will be entered into, and your ‘follow’ has been verified;
3. Giveaways are open for people aged 18 and over only;
4. To ensure your own safety please do not leave personal information in any comments section such as email address or mailing address;
5. Giveaway closes 30 June 2018;
6. Winner will be announced on this blog and twitter by 9 July 2018. The book will be posted out within 10 days and the recipient will be notified directly of posting date;
7. Please ensure you read about giveaways it is important.
Emily Elgar @emily_elgar
If You Knew Her is published in the UK by Little Brown /Sphere
A place to share my love of books, old and new
Thinking, writing, thinking about writing...
Book reviews by someone who loves books ...
"Vivre le livre!"
Book Reviews & More
Life is too short to read books you don't love
The Welsh Crime Writing Collective
Book Reviews & The Joy of Reading
a classics club blog
Be Kind | Browse Safely | Buy Books
The poetry and writing of Ailsa Cawley. Welcome!
Musings about books and a blog journal
...a crime-fictional site
A bookish blog (mostly) about women writers of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries
WordPress & Blogging tips, flash fiction, photography and lots more!
A book lover writes about this, that and the other
A Community of Classics Lovers
Book reviews of mainly modern & contemporary fiction
Murder Down To A Tea
Criminally good reads
Book reviews and the occasional ramblings of a book blogger
The Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival Challenge
One Girl, Too Many Books
Musings and Ramblings of a Disorganised Blogger
Read All About It
No one ever reads the same book. We all react to the written word differently. The following are my opinions regarding the books I have read.
Books, travel, and other things that make life interesting
For book lovers everywhere
Free bookreviews and other free book related stuff
And for summer days
Spotlight on Nordic / Scandinavian crime fiction... and connections
All things bookish.
Traveling together through books. Join us on our adventures through the books we read
Escaping reality one book at a time
Just a quiet knitter with an addiction to books
Reader | Writer | Blogger
Monthly Festival : Turn your book into a movie and get it seen by 1000s of people. Or garner FULL FEEDBACK from publishers on your novel and help your next draft. Or get a transcript video of your novel performed by professional actors.
The place where I put down all my thoughts and observations
A book blog with a speculative focus
Reading under the light of a Carolina moon
Each night I TRAVEL THE WORLD, I LIVE IN THE MIND OF KILLERS AND WALK AT THE SIDE OF HEROES