A gripping and emotional story about a young woman fighting to survive and the shocking secret that could destroy her.
I would like to thank Emily Elgar for providing a copy of her book for me to giveaway to one very soon to be happy reader.
I was delighted that Emily Elgar was kind enough to do a Q&A on my blog yesterday, please do take a look it was a terrific post, not only that but Emily also provided a copy of If You Knew Her for this exciting giveaway. This is what has been said so far about…
‘Brilliant and cleverly crafted’ Jane Corry, Sunday Times bestselling author of My Husband’s Wife
‘An addictive read . . . I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough!’ The Chloe Douglas Blog
‘A stunning example of psychological suspense’ Clare Mackintosh, Sunday Times number one bestseller of I See You and I Let You Go
‘A wonderfully insidious build-up of tension’ Guardian
Who wouldn’t want to get their eager hands on this? Well here’s what you need to do….
1. Follow @LBRBsBlogs on twitter or here on LoveBooksReadBooks blog
2. Leave a comment below saying why you would like to have this book and indicate where you have followed
Yes, it’s that simple, but there are a few things you need/may want to know…
1. This is open to UK residents only;
2. The winner will be chosen randomly from the best comment(s) I feel have been given, no discussion will be entered into, and your ‘follow’ has been verified;
3. Giveaways are open for people aged 18 and over only;
4. To ensure your own safety please do not leave personal information in any comments section such as email address or mailing address;
5. Giveaway closes 30 June 2018;
6. Winner will be announced on this blog and twitter by 9 July 2018. The book will be posted out within 10 days and the recipient will be notified directly of posting date;
7. Please ensure you read about giveaways it is important.
Emily Elgar @emily_elgar
If You Knew Her is published in the UK by Little Brown /Sphere
Murder Down To A Tea
Criminally good reads...
Book reviews and the occasional ramblings of a book blogger
The Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival Challenge
Two Girls, Too Many Books
Book reviews for the masses!
Musings and Ramblings of a Disorganised Blogger
Blogger, Reviewer, Publicist, Beta Reader
Read All About It
WRITER | READER | REVIEWER | RADIO
No one ever reads the same book. We all react to the written word differently. The following are my opinions regarding the books I have read.
Books, travel, and other things that make life interesting
For book lovers everywhere
Free bookreviews and other free book related stuff
The Official Website for the Best Blogging Event of the Year!
And for summer days
Spotlight on Nordic / Scandinavian crime fiction... and connections
All things bookish.
Formerly known as Two Sisters Lost in a Coulee
Escaping reality one book at a time
Just a quiet knitter with an addiction to books
Reader | Writer | Blogger
Louise Jensen - Writer - www.louisejensen.co.uk
Thrills & Chills
Monthly Festival : Turn your book into a movie and get it seen by 1000s of people. Or garner FULL FEEDBACK from publishers on your novel and help your next draft. Or get a transcript video of your novel performed by professional actors.
Reading and Reviewing Books - May Contain Beard: "From Tiny Book Blog Buds Shall Mighty Book Blogs Grow" - TBBB
The place where I put down all my thoughts and observations
Book blog with a speculative focus
Reading Books That Make You Blush
Reading under the light of a Carolina moon
Book reviews for book loving people
Books, Writing and Life!
Each night I TRAVEL THE WORLD, I LIVE IN THE MIND OF KILLERS AND WALK AT THE SIDE OF HEROES
The power of the word never fails!
Loving books and reading
A Readers Musings and Reviews
Book reviews and general book blog
Social Media Promotion
Books, reviews and more...
Life in Newcastle and beyond...