A gripping and emotional story about a young woman fighting to survive and the shocking secret that could destroy her.
I would like to thank Emily Elgar for providing a copy of her book for me to giveaway to one very soon to be happy reader.
I was delighted that Emily Elgar was kind enough to do a Q&A on my blog yesterday, please do take a look it was a terrific post, not only that but Emily also provided a copy of If You Knew Her for this exciting giveaway. This is what has been said so far about…
IF YOU KNEW HER . . .
‘Brilliant and cleverly crafted’ Jane Corry, Sunday Times bestselling author of My Husband’s Wife
‘An addictive read . . . I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough!’ The Chloe Douglas Blog
‘A stunning example of psychological suspense’ Clare Mackintosh, Sunday Times number one bestseller of I See You and I Let You Go
‘A wonderfully insidious build-up of tension’ Guardian
Who wouldn’t want to get their eager hands on this? Well here’s what you need to do….
What You Need to do
1. Follow @LBRBsBlogs on twitter or here on LoveBooksReadBooks blog
2. Leave a comment below saying why you would like to have this book and indicate where you have followed
Yes, it’s that simple, but there are a few things you need/may want to know…
1. This is open to UK residents only;
2. The winner will be chosen randomly from the best comment(s) I feel have been given, no discussion will be entered into, and your ‘follow’ has been verified;
3. Giveaways are open for people aged 18 and over only;
4. To ensure your own safety please do not leave personal information in any comments section such as email address or mailing address;
5. Giveaway closes 30 June 2018;
6. Winner will be announced on this blog and twitter by 9 July 2018. The book will be posted out within 10 days and the recipient will be notified directly of posting date;
7. Please ensure you read about giveaways it is important.
Good Luck to everyone!
Emily Elgar @emily_elgar
If You Knew Her is published in the UK by Little Brown /Sphere